It's that special time again - the seasons turn, and each one brings a new issue of Peppermint.
It's not the sort of thing I indulge in much anymore, now that I have eschewed consumerism and devoted myself to thrift and recycling - making a 'material' wishlist like the ones we would start working on as christmas and birthdays approached when we were kids. But seeing as everything in Peppermint magazine is respectably sustainable and environmentally friendly, I shall let my imagination wander to an alternative universe where money isn't an issue, or where Santa Claus really does deliver. I really have been good this year...
* some of these socks. Extra long, and named after a Fire Goddess - oh, yes, they will keep me warm through winter.
* a pair of shoes like these. Yes, he can make them in maroon.
* a gorgeous animal costume jacket from this etsy shop. I realise these are not available in my size, let alone my colour. But I could give one to some appropriately-sized little munchkin - friends and family are always producing plenty of these - and then just bask in the joy of how cute it looks.
* this mineral mascara.
* some lovely virgin coconut oil for my home made body products.
* a trip to Sydney to see this exhibition at the Australian Museum.
However, I can get some instant gratification! I found a wonderful blog that I have started following - check out My New Roots for fabulous, yummy wholefood recipes.